General Meetings are held on the third Saturday of every month.Our regular meeting time is 10am to 12:00pm.
Meetings are free for members. We welcome guests!
- Saturday August 15th
- Special topic: Negative Space
- Block of the month: Wonky Pinwheels
- Improv QAL: Block three!
- Tech Time: Facebook Groups
- Sewcial 12pm-onwards Bring your hand sewing or other crafts to work on.
- Saturday September 19th
- Sewcial 12pm-onwards
- Saturday October 17th
- Saturday November 21st
- Saturday December 19th
- Stitchcraft, 399 South Federal Highway in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Stitchcraft is a wonderful local quilt and fabric store, so bring your wallet! :)
- Click HERE for a map and driving directions.
- There is parking available on the street or behind the shop.
- There are also plenty of sandwich shops and a fresh green market nearby.
What to bring to general meetings:
- A Nametag. A handmade nametag is always fun!
- A modern quilt project for show-and-tell. Bring completed projects or WIP blocks!
- A Block of the Month for our lottery.
- Donations. Fund raising for the guild! Anything you want to give away, such as fabric, notions or magazines. This is a great opportunity to clean out your sewing closet! Items will be given away to members via a raffle, or put up for sale on our donations table.
- Feel free to bring snacks for the group.
- Most importantly...a willingness to meet other modern quilters and have fun!
- Guests can attend their first meeting for free.
- Guests pay $5 to attend a second meeting.
- After 2 meetings, we ask that guests become members.