The winter is flying by! Here is a quick recap of our January meeting and some great photos.
1. Topic of the Month: Beth, one of our very talented members who is also a longarmer, taught us how to create a striped chevron quilt! The project was interesting to learn about, and the results are fabulous!
2. Round Robin Quilts: we have a lot of beautiful Round Robin quilts in progress! They will all be made into beautiful quilts for children in need.
3. Antique Block Challenge: Beth's amazing antique Pennsylvania Dutch friendship blocks were turned into a bunch of "modern" quilt blocks! They all came out very differently but looked great together! One of our lucky members won all of the blocks!
4. Riley Blake Challenge: our Riley Blake challenge is due in February, but some of our talented members got a head start on their projects. Here are the great results!
5. Show and Tell: check out the beautiful quilts that our members recently completed!
Reminder: our next meeting is Saturday, February 15th, from 10am to 12pm at StitchCraft in Boca Raton! See you soon!