Sunday, December 11, 2011

More Holiday Ninepatch Blocks

Two of our members sent photos of their completed holiday ninepatch blocks for next week's holiday block swap!

Charlotte sent in a picture of the numerous ninepatch blocks she made.  She notes, "I had some scraps left over from a old Moda holiday square package and couldn't stop making these cute little 9 patch wreaths."  Great job!


Carolyn states, "I went with a Halloween theme and used the fat quarter that I received in last month's fat quarter swap.  I sewed some scrap strips together then cut out the half square triangles."  Looks fabulous, and I'm so happy that you got to use the swap fabric from last month's meeting!

 

Keep sending in your great photos, and I look forward to seeing everyone next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments and will respond to each one!