Who can resist a challenge?
Theme: Modern Negative Space
- Use modern fabrics – solids and/or prints
- Small Quilts - measures 36″ or less per side
- Large Quilts - perimeter must not be larger than 480”
- Fun awards and prizes will be given
- Due at July 2016 SFMQG meeting.
Stay tuned for info about future workshopand incentives to show off your progress.
Check out these sites for inspiration:
If you wish you can enter your quilt:
QuiltCon East 2017 – Savannah - Feb 23rd - 26, 2017
• Registration open: July 1st – Nov 30th, 2016
• Notification by: December 30, 2016
Category - Use of Negative Space – Quilt design incorporates a creative or significant use of negative space which is integrated into and/or organizes the composition of the quilt.
Register at the Quiltcon East web site.
Broward Quilt Expo (BQE) March 2017
Register at the BQE website.